What to Check When Autonomous Mode Not Working
We've been receiving emails and calls from new users who was having issue with autonomous mode for open and close. Here things you can do.
- Uninstall Senclo Fi App
- Turn off and turn your phone back on.
- Reinstall Senclo Fi App
- There will be 2 popups during initial login, make sure click OK/Allow to allow location monitoring.
- Enable Smart Features and enter your address with Auto Close turn on if you'd like it to close when leaving.
- When save the address in Smart Features, there will also be popups, make sure to OK and always allow location monitoring/motion for driving detection.
- Make sure Do Not Disturb While Driving is not turned on which can block notifications to and from your phone.
Note: We are aware of Auto Close intermittent issue in latest Software release 2.0, and we're working on the fix.
If above steps have been completed and autonomous mode still not working, make sure LTE/4G/3G are available during driving. We've seen cases where some customer use smaller phone service providers whom would be switching between major networks like AT&T, TMOBILE, VERIZON..etc as your car traveling which can cause interruption in internet availability. The bottom line is if the phone doesn't have internet, it can't communicate to internet devices such as Fi.
If you receive Welcome Home or Leaving Home message and door doesn't close, make sure Senclo Fi and Fi Mini having strong wifi signal with steady internet connection.
Feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or call us at (323) SENCLO1 if you need help setting up Autonomous Mode. Our support team response time is less than 24 hours. More often than not within an hour.